Lovely Attic Remodeling Ideas
Looking for additional space in your house? You can make use of the angled walls and convert the attic into a guest room, master suite room, custom hideaway or office room.
- Sleeping nook: In this attic, you can accommodate two double size beds. Ensure to paint the walls white. The floors can be colored blue so that the entire space would look spacious and bright.
- Color upon color: If you want to convert your attic into a playroom, you need to make use of vibrant colors to bring the happy and bright ambiance. A modular set of furniture would help the place to remain comfortable for lounge and snuggle. Another brilliant option for playrooms is carpet tiles.
- Feature wall: To add architectural texture and interest to the attic bedroom, it is best to create a custom wall or headboard that is made using burlap furnished plywood cubes. If space is small, then the accent walls remain eye catchy and visually enhances the proportions.
- Comfortable and rustic attic bedroom: You can use unusual shapes and bold patterned wallpaper. The triangular shape wall can be decorated by using large floral wallpapers.
- Writer’s retreat: White floors and walls help in reflecting light and at the same time colorful accents help to the keep the things cheery and bright.